Wednesday, March 2, 2016

A Cup of Tea

Sometimes relaxation comes in a way you may least expect it. I say this because I am not a huge tea drinker but for some reason I felt like tea was going to be my key to relaxing tonight. And sure enough my cup of tea is warm, calming, and unwinding.

This reminds me how being open minded and trying something new is always a good thing. For a while now I have been trying to live my life outside-the-box meaning that I'm not confining myself to only being one way or placing stereotypes on my life. Instead I am trying to reach for my goals without doubts weighing me down and I'm trying to be thoughtful of everything I do, taking note of when I victoriously break the boundaries of my box.

So, having a cup of tea when it might seem unusual for me is another breakthrough!

I think we all live in a "box" in some way, whether we are being put there socially, relationally, and even by our own selves. So join me in figuring out what your boxes are and then break free and live life to its fullest! We will go on the journey together. :)

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment