Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Quiet Time

I used to be the type of person who always wanted to be where the action was. If there was an event happening I was there, if someone wanted to hang out I would always say yes, if someone needed help with a project I would do it!

But, I have now learned that sometimes I need my quiet time. :) Quiet time by myself has played a really important part in helping me develop my own skills and also helping me recharge so I can be a fully present person when I am getting together with friends or helping someone with a project. I've also learned that sometimes you have to say "no" to things in the moment so you can say "yes" in the future.

This all comes back to the practice of taking time for yourself and growing in who you are as a person, because you are worth taking time and energy to just be you. :)

~Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment